Fist of all who doesn’t love a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
Of course said PB&J in my personal opinion, must me made with creamy peanut butter and not chunky, obviously! And, in terms of jelly, my preference has always been a generous slab of rich and thick strawberry preserves. Not grape, not orange, or any other flavor. Simply plain ‘ol strawberry preserves.
Now, based on this simple criteria I decided to concoct in my humble opinion, the perfect PB&J Martini.
Hope you like, and feel free to swap the preserves with the flavor of ‘your’ choice, just don’t forget to strain.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 2 ounces tres leches liquor
- ½ tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon strawberry jam or preserves
- With a thin plastic spatula rim a martini glass with creamy peanut butter by lightly tapping the rim..
- Combine ingredient into a cocktail shaker half-way filled with ice. Shake well strain through a fine mesh sieve and pour into a chilled martini glass.