Sure Pumpkin Latte’s may be all the rage right now, but I’m here to stir the pot a tiny bit.
What if I were to tell you I found a way to spike your favorite Fall latte? Not only that, but I can show you how to concoct both a spiked pumpkin pie latte as well as… wait for it… a spiked apple pie latte!
While exploring the isles at my local BevMo I stumbled upon a new variety of Fulton’s Harvest cream Liqueur, I’ve been a fan of their Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur for a few years now but once I saw the Apple version on the shelf, I couldn’t’ resist and had to bring a bottle home with me to try out.
Good news, just like their pumpkin pie cream liqueur the apple variety did not disappoint.
Follow the recipe bellow and just swap out the two liqueurs for your preferred flavor and you my friend, will be in absolute afternoon-pick-me-up-happy-hour heaven!
- 4 ounces milk
- 3 ounces espresso
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 ounce irish whiskey
- 2 ounces Fulton’s Harvest Pumpkin Pie or Apple Pie Cream Liqueur
- whipped cream, optional
- cinnamon, optional
- Add sugar to espresso and stir until dissolved. Refrigerate espresso or allow it to come to room temperature.
- In a tall glass with ice, pour milk, cooled espresso, irish whiskey and cream liqueur. Top with whipped cream and cinnamon if desired.
- Pour espresso, sugar, whiskey, and cream liqueur into a coffee cup.
- Steam milk to 155ºF to 165ºF. Pour steamed milk over the espresso. Garnish with whipped cream and a sprinkling of cinnamon if desired.
Note: I am not being compensated by Fulton’s Harvest for this post, I just love their products and had to share them with you.