Take three very simple ingredients such as chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers. Combine the three, throw a little heat at them and before you know it, you have a timeless and classic dessert ready for consumption.
Its pretty fantastic if you think about it…
Recently I was given a copy of The S’mores Cookbook to review and after reading through it, I wasn’t able to find a recipe I didn’t want to try. Plain and simple, you just can’t go wrong with these three ingredients and the S’mores Cookbook has ideas and inspiration for any occasion.
Susan Whetzel the Author covers everything from slight twists to the traditional s’more, to decadent desserts, and as you can see by my post there is also a chapter entirely dedicated to drinks. This book is a little gem…
- 3 cups vanilla bean ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons Hershey's dark chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup marshmallow fluff
- Toasted marshmallows and chocolate squares for garnish
- Using a standard or immersion blender, blend ice cream, milk, chocolate syrup, graham crackers and marshmallow fluff until smooth.
- Pour milkshake into two glasses. Top with toasted marshmallows and dark chocolate squares