What better way to start your birthday (and vacay) than with a bloody mary, right?
Especially, if said birthday happens to be that of my better half, who loves bloody marys. And, especially if the birthday boy must wake up at 4:00 am to catch a flight to Cabo. I know, the poor thing…
Well, we all know we must make sacrifices at one point or another during our lives.
And, just so he isn’t the only one making all the sacrifices this weekend, I’ll be sure and wake up at 4:00 am right along with him. I’ll also make sure he isn’t the only one stuck drinking one of these bacon marys before we head down to Cabo.
Birthday breakfast of champions, lovers of bacon, and bloody marys.
- 2 ounces bacon infused vodka
- 4 ounces Clamato
- 4 ounces bloody mary mix
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 2 dashes of celery salt
- 2 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- ground black pepper
- Rim a glass with kosher salt, or a combination of kosher & celery salts.
- Add a few ice cubes to the glass.
- Add ingredients into a 2 cup measuring cup, stir well then pour into prepared glass.
- Garnish with bacon, your favorite pickled vegetables and a celery stalk.