Please don’t let it’s name fool out into thinking this particular cocktail should only be enjoyed during the fall-winter season, that would be a huge mistake! Thanks to Cindy my very dear friend and fellow mixologist, I am sharing with you today what has become our go-to Saturday night pre-dinner cocktail. It’s light, refreshing, and yet it has this very comforting aspect to it.
You really need to give this one a try!
- 3 ounces maple Crown Royal
- 2 ounces toasted caramel Black Velvet
- 1 ounce apple liqueur
- 3 ounces apple juice
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 ounces ginger ale
- apple slices for garnish
- caramel sauce for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except ginger ale in a large measuring glass or a small pitcher.
- Pour into two wine glasses with a few ice cubes and top them off with ginger ale. Gently stir and serve.