Not only is english toffee one of my favorite candies, it also happens to be the perpetual flavor of choice for my morning cup of Joe. So I figured why not whip it up into a cocktail, makes perfect sense right?
I think those of you who have the same fondness as I for toffee will be pretty pleased with this concoction.
Happy Friday, enjoy!
- 4 ounces caramel vodka
- 2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce amaretto
- 1 ounce toffee syrup
- chocolate syrup – garnish
- caramel syrup – garnish
- almonds, finely chopped – garnish
- Rim martini glasses with chocolate syrup and chopped almonds. Drizzle martini glass with both chocolate and caramel syrup.
- Place martini glasses in freezer while you prepare the cocktail.
- Combine ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well strain and serve into prepared martini glass.