The first words that come to mind when I think of chocolate cake are; pen, elephant, and rocket ship. Kidding!
Imagine, if you will, a large crowded auditorium, your name is beckoned by the school’s large tyrant. She claims that you slithered like a serpent into the school’s private kitchen and ate her personal snack. A large, chocolate confection. Presumably, the best chocolate cake in the entire world.
Now, guilty or not, you wouldn’t want to risk a night in the “Chokey” so you play along. Almost instantly you are faced with yet another chocolate cake. A behemoth of a chocolate cake.
Those of you familiar with this seen will know that the first thing that really comes to mind when I think of chocolate cake is the classic movie, “Matilda”.
Forgive me for my loopyness, it’s been a crazy week.
Regardless, the fact is we are here to discuss a different matter at hand. A rich and velvety cocktail. One I’m sure you will all love. And, will not mind consuming “the entire confection”, in the least!.
Oh, be sure and share with your sweetheart! Unless, you happen to enjoy nights in the “Chokey”.
- 4 ounces cake vodka
- 4 ounces chocolate milk
- 2 ounce chocolate liqueur
- chocolate syrup for garnish (optional)
- chocolate jimmies for garnish (optional)
- Rim two martini glasses with chocolate syrup, dip in chocolate jimmies and place in the freezer for a couple of minutes.
- Combine ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well, strain and pour into chilled martini glasses.