Where has this month gone? I swear I had a list of 13 different tasty treats I wanted to post this month, I had it all planned out with go live dates and everything! I was going to crank those posts out like they were french macarons. [sigh]
Three out of thirteen isn’t that bad, right? Besides, this cup ‘o yule tide cheer… well, it probably counts for a few more than one. You’ll see once you have a taste.
While I try to play cookie-cocktail-post-catchup I wish you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas.
Cozy up and Happy Holidays Everyone! xoxo -Josie
- 12 ounces milk
- 4½ tablespoons high quality hot cocoa
- ¼ cup Fulton's Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice dusted mini marshmallows*
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over a medium flame, do not let it come to a boil.
- Remove saucepan from heat, add cocoa powder and stir well. Stir in pumpkin pie liqueur.
- Serve into two coffee cups and top with pumpkin pie spice dusted marshmallows.