I know we haven’t even gotten past Thanksgiving yet, but I had some eggnog in the fridge that was staring at me right in the face the other day, begging to be doctored up.
You take some plane ‘ol eggnog, add a little bit of this and a little bit of that, and next thing you know you are sipping on what tastes like a White Christmas morning.
So, don’t mind if I do…
- 1½ ounces brandy
- 1 ounce eggnog
- ½ ounce godiva white chocolate liqueur
- ½ ounce clear creme de cacao
- dash of Jerry Thomas’ own decanter bitters
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously until well blended.
- Strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.