A couple of weeks ago I posted this pic on Instagram—a bottle of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky and one of my Fall favorites, Fulton’s Harvest Pumpkin Pie Liqueur. The caption below the picture read “Trick or Treat”.
Since we’ve arrived at the stage where our now
three four teenaged boys have their own halloween plans; my husband and I get to stay home and just crash on the front porch, which gets transformed into a scary spiderweb-skull-head-laden-black-light-lit cove, and pass out candy to all the trick-or-treaters.
This laboring task calls for a good cocktail of course, and this year I’ve got just the one! The Blazing Pumpkin Martini, it has just enough cinnamon kick to keep you on your toes and watch out for those silly teenagers with no costume and a big dingy pillow-case in hand, yet it also hits you with the warm and fuzzy heart warming feeling you get when you take a bite of yummy pumpkin pie, so you can appreciate all the cutie pies in their cute halloween costumes trick-or-treating for their very first time.
- 2 ounces Harvest Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur
- 1½ ounce Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- 1 ounce Bailey’s
- Cinnamon Sugar (optional rimmer)
- If desired, rim a chilled martini glass in some cinnamon sugar.
- Combine ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled half-way with ice.
- Strain and carefully pour into prepared martini glass.