Happy Friday everyone!
Are you ready to travel to a far a distant place?
Well, hold on to your seats because as soon as you take a sip of this little gem that’s exactly what will happen!
Well, not really…
But pretty darn close!
Last month while I was playing around with Seagram’s ginger ale I experimented with a few different flavor combinations aided by fresh herbs and this combination by far, was my favorite! So, without further ado…
I give you the Orient Breeze!
- 4 tatsuma tangerine sections
- ½ sage leaf
- 1.5 ounces lychee liqueur
- 1.5 ounces Seagram’s ginger ale
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the sage leaf with the tangerine sections.
- Pour lychee liqueur into shaker along with ½ cup of ice. Shake well.
- Strain mixture into an old fashioned glass with a few ice cubes.
- Add ginger ale. Gently stir to combine.
- If desired, garnish with a sage leaf and a lychee.