This wasn’t as easy an infusion as I expected it to be. I initially started by infusing regular Oreos, but after a week of “infusion time” I tasted my concoction and decided I wanted more of the “Stuf” flavor versus chocolate. So started over and decided to use Double Stuf Oreos instead.
The result, obviously much better than the first and when combined with the creme de cacao and tres leches liqueur it’s quite close to tasting like an Oreo cookie. I must warn you though, that unlike my Reese’s Peanut Butter infusion which I could drink shots of, this infusion… well, not so much. You definitely need do add a little somthin’ somethin’ to it.
- 4 ounces vodka
- 2 Double Stuf Oreo cookies, ground or finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Smucker’s marshmallow topping
- 4 ounces Double Stuf Oreo Infused Vodka
- 2 ounces dark creme de cacao
- 2 ounces Tres Leches Liqueur
- 2 Double Stuf Oreo Cookies
- Combine the vodka and ground Double Stuf Oreos into a mason jar or perhaps into an empty bottle of vodka you just happened to have laying around for just this occasion. Make sure the jar or bottle is tightly sealed.
- Store in a cool dry place and give it a good shake once or twice per day for 7 to 10 days.
- Once vodka has been infused, strain into a clean mason jar using a fine mesh sieve, cheese cloth, or disposable coffee filter. Store in a cool place or in the freezer until ready to use.
- Drizzle two martini glasses with marshmallow topping.
- Combine infused vodka, dark creme de cacao and Tres Leches liqueur in a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice. Shake for 30-40 seconds and pour into prepared martini glasses.
- Garnish each martini glass with a Double Stuf Oreo Cookie.