‘Tis the season of giving and spreading of good cheer. Time to sit by a warm and inviting fireplace and simply gaze into the brilliantly colored flames, gather around the table to enjoy a great meal, or simply hang out on the couch and get your fill of holiday movies with your friends and loved ones.
To help make these moments just a little more special for you, I’ve taken it upon myself to continue my infused vodka experimenting.
This time I chose to experiment with Cinnamon Bun Bites. You have probably haven’t heard of, or noticed these particular candies because they are easily overlooked —especially if they happen to be placed right next to their more popular counterpart, Cookie Dough Bits. In my personal opinion, I happen to enjoy these much more!
Another great thing about this cocktail—besides the fact that it tastes “just like candy”. It happens to bear a breakfast item name in its title, which we all know allows us to enjoy it practically any time of day. Right?
You’ll be spreading joy and good cheer 24/7!
- 4 ounces Cinnamon Bun Bite infused vodka
- 4 ounces non-alcoholid eggnog
- 2 ounces Irish cream liquor
- Combine ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice.
- Shake for 30-40 seconds and pour into chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick or skewered Cinnamon Bun Bites