The idea for this week’s cocktail originally started out to be a S’mores inspired cocktail, but after a few rounds of playing mixologist and taste-tester this week I decided to keep it simple, straight forward, and without any second guessing from your part.
No doubt when you take a sip of this martini you will absolutely know you are enjoying a “Toasted Marshmallow” Martini.
Go on… try it out!
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 ounces Frangelico hazelnut liqueur
- 2 ounces heavy cream
- 2 ounces Smucker's marshmallow topping, plus more for rimming martini glasses
- mini marshmallows (optional), for garnish
- Combine ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice. Shake for 30-40 seconds.
- Serve into martini glasses rimmed with marshmallow topping.
- Garnish toasted marshmallows