Although the official first day of Fall doesn’t kick in until next Friday, September 23rd. I thought since I’ve been on a bit of a pumpkin kick all week why not help you prepare to ring in Fall properly, with a Pumpkin Pie Martini in hand.
We’ll want to rim our martini glass with some ground up graham crackers.
- 3 ounces pecan liqueur
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 4 ounces milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- 1-2 graham crackers, ground (optional for garnish)
- If desired rim your martini glasses with ground up graham cracker.
- Combine ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds and pour into martini glasses rimed with ground graham crackers