I know you’ve been waiting for it… anxiously counting down the days and taking meticulous notes as to the number of the minutes of daylight you slowly, yet consistenly have been losing as of June 21st at about 1:16 PM ET, when Summer Solstice took place, I know I have.
Either way… I wanted to make sure I was here to help you properly welcome the first day of Fall in the Northern Hemisphere with an appropriate cocktail.
One that has Fall/Autumn written all over it, one that makes you want to cuddle in front of a warm fire, one that makes you want slow down your pace, one that makes you want to invite your friends over for a warm dinner, you get the idea…
Here’s to the first day of Fall… cheers!
- 1-1/2 ounces vodka
- 3 ounces ginger infused vodka
- 1 – ¾ ounces butterscotch schnapps
- 1 ounce sour apple schnapps
- 1½ ounces apple juice
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled halfway with ice.
- Shake vigorously and pour into martini glasses.
- Garnish with a quarter slice of apple and/or 1 star anise.
Another cool spiced apple martini
Cinnamon Caramel Apple Martini from Cooking with Sugar