Hammocks on beaches and strolls on the boardwalk
Summer maxi dresses right off the catwalk
Bright colored toe nails and a cocktail in hand
These are a few of my favorite things…
Hopefully I didn’t totally scare you away with my terrible rendition of that lovely winter classic; I was just trying point out a few of my favorite summertime things.
Speaking of which, I have to share my new favorite summertime cocktail. In my opinion it’s more like a mock-tail, but don’t go serving it to the kiddos now! Although it doesn’t contain hard liquor it’s made with a splash of schnapps which contains 15% Alcohol (30 Proof).
This light and refreshing cocktail is one that you can enjoy pretty much any time, but it becomes especially handy when you plan on just “shooting the breeze”.
- 3 cups crushed ice
- 3 ounces DeKuyper Island Punch Pucker
- 1 - 12 ounce can diet or regular Ginger Ale
- juice of 1 small lemon or lime
- Pour crushed ice into two Highball glasses.
- Add 1.5 ounces (1 jigger) DeKuyper Island Punch Pucker to each glass.
- Top glasses with ginger ale. Add lemon or lime juice and stir to combine.