It really doesn’t take much to excite me…
Take this dessert for example; it’s made with Nutella.
Need I say more?
Besides, its quick and easy to make. All you need are a few white chocolate chips, marshmallows, chopped hazelnuts, a splash of Frangelico (but, if you don’t have any you can totally leave it out), some rice krispies, and of course the star ingredient… NUTELLA.
Go on, you know you want to make some!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag of white chocolate chips
- ¼ cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon Frangelico liqueur
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1 cup mini Marshmallows
- ¼ hazelnuts, toasted, skinned, and chopped
- Line a 8 x 8 inch pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine chocolate chips and nutella in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 1 to 2 – 30 second intervals. Stir in-between intervals, and reduce microwave power level or cook time to prevent chocolate from scorching if necessary.
- Pour frangelico into the bowl, stir well. Add Rice Krispies, marshmallows, and chopped hazelnuts. Stir well until combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Smooth out chocolate mixture with an offset spatula. Transfer pan to refrigerator. Chill for 3 to 4 hours. Slice and serve.
Doesn’t it make you just want to grab the whole block and take a big bite out of it?
It doesn’t take much to inspire me either…
More Nutella Inspired Desserts…
Nutella & Peanut Butter Graham Bars with Chocolate Frosting from Love Veggies and Yoga
Pierre Herme’s Plaisir Sucre from Evan’s Kitchen Ramblings
Nutella Rice Krispe Bars from Live Life
Nutella Candy Bars from Gingerbread Bagels