Well the day has finally arrived! I know many of you won’t be able to come down and buy one of my Mojito French Macarons so I’m leaving you with something along the same lines.
While searching for a good rum to use for my Mojito French macarons, I came across a couple of very interesting bottles of liqueur that I just had to bring home with me. These two babies were the inspiration for this derssert-like cocktail.
Fresh mint from the garden and Lime.
To be muddled…
Listo… Key Lime Pie Mojito!
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, or to taste
- ½ lime, cut into 2 wedges
- ¾ cup ice cubes
- 1 ounce Marti Mojito
- 1 ounce Ke Ke Beach Key Lime Cream Liqueur
- 6 ounces club soda
- 1 sprig fresh mint for garnish (optional)
- In a highball glass muddle mint leaves, sugar, and 1 lime wedge. Add ice cubes, Marti Mojito, Ke Ke Beach Key Lime Cream Liqueur, and club soda. Squeeze remaining lime wedge into glass. Stir, taste, and adjust sugar if necessary.