Demystifying French Macarons

November 14, 2010

in Cookies,French,Gluten-Free,Macarons,Recipes

Demystifying French Macarons

After too many takes and edits to mention, I finally finished my Project Food Blog entry for challenge #7 titled “Video 411″. Oh, and you do realize that I’ve only made it this far because of you, right? I just wanted to make sure that was clear. :)

Well, for this challenge we were asked to bring out our inner [insert your favorite TV celebrity chef here] and share one of our favorite recipes with you via video.

Daydreamer Desserts Presents...

Making French Macarons is one of the things I enjoy making the most for two reasons. One, I find them easy to make and two, they bring the most smiles out of the people I share them with. I simply couldn’t ask for anything more.

Basic French Macaron Shells

My goal with this video was to attempt demystify the art of French Macaron making via what appears to be my innate ability to make them, since I have no real professional culinary/pastry training.

The very coveted Macaron *feet*

I hope you enjoy watching my video and you are able to learn something you didn’t know before along the way.

Pyramid O' Macarons

Basic French Macarons

90 grams egg whites
200 grams powdered sugar
110 grams ground almonds
25 grams granulated sugar

In a bowl whisk together the powdered sugar and ground almonds. Sift through a sieve twice and set aside.

With a hand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip egg whites until they appear foamy, approximately 30 seconds. While the mixer is running carefully pour in the granulated sugar in a slow stream and continue beating the whites on high until they reach a consistency similar to that of shaving cream.

Be careful not to over-beat, or the meringue will be too dry.

Add the sifted dry ingredients to the meringue all at once. Begin folding, continue folding until the batter resembles a thick pancake batter. The folding should not take more than 50 strokes.

Fill a pastry bag fitted with a plain tip (Ateco #806 or #807) with the batter and pipe small rounds (1.5 inches in diameter) onto parchment paper or silicone mats lined baking sheets. Let the macarons sit out for 30 minutes to an hour to harden their shells a bit.

Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.

When ready, bake for approximately 16-17 minutes, depending on the macaron size they might require a longer baking time. Allow them to cool, then transfer to a wire rack.

Note: In the video I made a mistake and said to pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. the correct temperature is actually 300 degrees and not 350.

Milk Chocolate Ganache

1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
3 ounces milk chocolate chips

Bring heavy whipping cream to a boil and pour over the chocolate chips. Make sure all the chocolate chips are covered with the heavy whipping cream. Let the chocolate rest for a minute or two.

With a spatula or wooden spoon gently stir the chocolate chips into the heavy cream until completely smooth.

Place ganache in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours allowing it to chill properly.

Once chilled, remove from the refrigerator and fluff up with a whisk.

Place ganache in a piping bag fitted with a small star tip and pipe ganache onto your macaron shells.

Sandwich macaron shells together, place them in a sealed container in the refrigerator and let them rest for at least 24 hours.

Remove macarons from the refrigerator at least 1 hour before serving, and enjoy withing 7 days after making them.

That's a Wrap...

And… that’s a Wrap!

1 Mardi@eatlivetravelwrite November 14, 2010 at 10:16 am

Josie! I was going to make macarons and I am glad I didn’t! Could not compete with you on this one :-) Bravo.

2 Daydreamer Desserts November 14, 2010 at 10:33 am

Thanks Mardi, you are too kind. :)

3 Vanessa January 12, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Hey,
I REALLY want to make macarons, but I am living a high altitude (around 1000ft+)
So should I change anything, or it is alright like it was.

Thank you so much for sharing this grat recipe!!!!

4 Daydreamer Desserts January 12, 2011 at 7:56 pm

I think you should be fine as long as you live below 5000ft. :)

5 Kelly February 20, 2011 at 7:33 pm

Hi! I’m a Macaron-Neophyte,, too — and trying reeeeally hard to get the hang of making them. I seem to be in a cycle of hit-and-miss, though. :-( I saw your post about high altitudes – so I hope you don’t mind my joining this particular post! I live at just under 6,000ft (5900+) — and am having real difficulties with hollow shells and protruding feet. Argh! So I was wondering if you had any advice for us folks that live in locations OVER 5000ft? (I don’t have humidity issues, fortunately – it’s very dry here. But I can’t find much advice for altitude adjustments.) Thanks!

6 The Cilantropist November 14, 2010 at 10:28 am

Loved this Josie!!! You really are a natural when it comes to macarons, and I feel like I have just learned from an expert! I also like that you did a simple macaron with just chocolate ganache filling as basic starter for those of use how are mac virgins. ;) Wonderful video! Btw, where do you order your ground almonds from?

7 Daydreamer Desserts November 14, 2010 at 10:33 am

Thank you so much! I order my ground almond flour from Pastry Chef Central.

8 Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction November 14, 2010 at 10:43 am

Wonderful!! What a brilliant video! I always have trouble with macarons, but you’ve inspired me to give them another try.

9 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 4:56 pm

Thanks Jen, so exciting… I can’t wait for you to give them another try! :)

10 Miriam/The Winter Guest November 14, 2010 at 11:14 am

Just great, Josie!

11 Gale Reeves November 14, 2010 at 11:22 am

GREAT video! I’ve been attempting macarons; your video is very helpful.

12 Hot Polka Dot's Mom November 14, 2010 at 11:43 am

I have been reluctant to attempt French macarons but your detailed tips have given me confidence. Excellent video. Well done.

13 Stephanie November 14, 2010 at 11:53 am

Great video – and beautiful macarons!

14 Amelia from Z Tasty Life November 14, 2010 at 12:07 pm

Josie: you make something so mysterious sounds feasible and effortless! You put so much attention in all the details. Aged egg whites??? never heard of them before. Délicieux!!!

15 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 4:57 pm

Success… I’m so glad you learned something new from the video! :)

16 Brie November 14, 2010 at 12:37 pm

great job! the camera loves ya! it’s always helpful to have a mac tutorial. good luck! :)

17 Erin November 14, 2010 at 1:39 pm

Thanks Josie! I have been wanting to try these for some time now and have been a little intimidated…not anymore! And I can make them Gluten Free!
*great seeing you the other night!

18 Daydreamer Desserts November 14, 2010 at 4:24 pm

It was great seeing you as well. You can totally make them, and I’m sure the girls are going to LOVE them! :) PS.. will try to get some GF stuff up here for ya! ;)

19 bridget {bake at 350} November 14, 2010 at 1:41 pm

Josie!

This is awesome! And I REALLY need it. I’ve been too intimidated to try macarons. Now, after watching your video, I’m feeling brave. :)

PS…you are adorable! :)

20 Daydreamer Desserts November 14, 2010 at 4:25 pm

Bridget, thank you so much! I’m sure once you do they are going to be so beautiful just like everything else you make. :)

21 Ken│hungry rabbit November 14, 2010 at 1:50 pm

You absolutely demystify the mac for me. Thanks, now if only I can get a regular delivery of your mac, then like will be perfect.

22 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 4:57 pm

That can be arranged… you know. :) I should just go ahead and open an on-line shop huh?

23 emme @foodsamba November 14, 2010 at 2:05 pm

Josie, great video! You made it seem really simple and easy! I’m so happy I got to taste one of your macarons at fbzfest! But now my mouth is watering for some more…haha!

24 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 4:59 pm

Thanks Emme… I’m so glad you got to taste them as well! My master plan is working… ;)

25 Belinda @zomppa November 14, 2010 at 3:12 pm

I think I need to taste them to get completely demystified. =) Fantastic photos!

26 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 5:00 pm

Yay! Success! :)

27 Jennifer (Delicieux) November 14, 2010 at 3:58 pm

What a fantastic post. I’ve yet to make macarons, but plan to have a first attempt soon. This video will be so handy when I do! Thanks :)

28 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 5:01 pm

Thank you… don’t wait too long. BTW, these make wonderful holiday gifts. ;)

29 Nancy@acommunaltable November 14, 2010 at 6:29 pm

I have bookmarked this for my next venture into macaron making!! Outstanding video Josie!!!

30 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Thanks Nancy!

31 Diana@Spain in Iowa November 14, 2010 at 7:18 pm

Josie, I just want to thank you, thank you, thank you for posting a video on macarons! It’s one thing I’ve been so nervous to attempt at home, but visually seeing it makes it seem totally doable! You are adorable and cute as ever! Best wishes Josie!!

32 Daydreamer Desserts November 15, 2010 at 8:00 pm

Don’t be afraid to give them a try, I’m sure they will turn out absolutely maravillosos! ;)

33 the blissful baker November 14, 2010 at 7:34 pm

those macarons are beautiful! thank you so much for the video, i want to make these soon!

34 Cathy/ShowFoodChef November 14, 2010 at 11:50 pm

OK, first of all – WOW don’t you look beautiful and you make it seem so easy and you inspire confidence. Loved your video and the pictures are fantastic too. Go, Josie!

35 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 5:01 pm

You are too kind Cathy! Thank you.

36 Yesim November 15, 2010 at 12:20 am

looks awesome…
in Istanbul recently “Laduree” opened i learnt it s famous with macarons but also i heard it s expensive.. i dont need to pay too much i guess , these macarons looks great and better to cook at home;)

37 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 5:03 pm

Wow… lucky to have a Laduree close by. But, yes… you should definitely try making some at home. :)

38 Lydia Adams November 15, 2010 at 2:27 am

Thank you so very much for your video and recipe for french macarons. I have wanted to try making them for months now but scared…….. I am a visual person so watching your video was just perfect for me. Now I can’t wait to try it.

Thanks again, you are the best.

Lydia

39 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 5:04 pm

Thanks Lydia, I can’t wait for you to try them. Let me know if you have any questions along the way, and good luck! :)

40 claudia lamascolo aka pegasuslegend November 15, 2010 at 3:52 am

Wow these are gorgeous, your are the Queen of macarons, wow. these are truly amazing!

41 claudia lamascolo aka pegasuslegend November 15, 2010 at 3:57 am

Btw you are a natural on screen…hope to see you make many more…I love how you sped up the film making the meringue! Awesome video congrat!

42 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 5:06 pm

Thanks so much Claudia, that means so much to me. Now, question is… when do we get to see your lovely face on screen, you’d be great I’m sure! ;)

43 Winnie November 15, 2010 at 4:51 am

You make it look so easy! Wonderful job Josie…

44 RhodeyGirl November 15, 2010 at 5:55 am

What a fantastic tutorial! You make it seem so easy, when I’ve heard people say it is sooo hard to get them right! Thanks for all the tips!

I especially love your first photo, by the way. Creative and beautiful!

45 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Thanks Sabrina, glad you liked it! :)

46 Cherine November 15, 2010 at 9:12 am

A nice video! Good luck!

47 Vicki @ Wilde in the Kitchen November 15, 2010 at 9:48 am

Loved the video! I’m still perfecting my macaron making skills, so it was nice to see you in action. Good luck this round!

48 Gigabiting November 15, 2010 at 11:00 am

Just beautiful!

49 Lisa~Korean American Mommy November 15, 2010 at 11:40 am

This is one of the best tutorial videos, EVER! I am following your video to make my next batch! Voted and it was a pleasure meeting you at the festival!

50 Daydreamer Desserts November 15, 2010 at 8:01 pm

Thanks so much Lisa, it was a huge pleasure meeting you as well! :)

51 bigFATcook November 15, 2010 at 12:27 pm

Thanks a lot!! The video really helped me:))

GReets!!

52 Mariko November 15, 2010 at 12:59 pm

I think you’ve confirmed for me that making Macarons is a lot a lot a lot of work.
But so cute!

53 Kathia November 15, 2010 at 1:33 pm

Me encanta, mejor dicho esta fabuloso, haces ver todo tan facil que voy a volver a intentarlo esta vez con tu receta y tus indicaciones.
Muchas gracias Josie!

54 Daydreamer Desserts November 15, 2010 at 8:05 pm

Muchísimas gracias Kathia! Buena suerte espero y te salgan bien! :)

55 M (@notarevolution) November 15, 2010 at 3:24 pm

Great job! I’m allergic to nuts so macaroons are out for me, but I loved seeing how they are made. They’re such an elegant little cookie (with so much variety in the flavoring inside), I was surprised to learn they’re not as complicated as I would have thought.

56 Claudia November 15, 2010 at 4:09 pm

Color me impressed. You set out what you wanted to do – you did de-mystify the process for me. I have been afraid of macarons and will now try them. Can I say I love the music? It made me smile! Your instructions were clear and best of luck. I’ll be voting for you.

57 Daydreamer Desserts November 15, 2010 at 8:03 pm

Thanks so much Claudia, glad you enjoyed the music, and I can’t wait to see your macarons!! :)

58 Lora November 15, 2010 at 4:25 pm

Fantastic Job!

59 Chef Dennis November 15, 2010 at 4:34 pm

Josie
I love your video!! Now maybe there is some hope I can learn to make Macarons now too!
The music is such a nice touch! You’ve got my vote!
Cheers
Dennis

60 Daydreamer Desserts November 15, 2010 at 8:02 pm

Of all people… Chef, I just know you are going to make some fabulous macarons. Just be careful, because you know those girls will be wanting you to make them ALL THE TIME! ;)

61 Paula - bell'alimento November 15, 2010 at 6:03 pm

Brava Josie! xoxo

62 marla {family fresh cooking} November 15, 2010 at 8:19 pm

You are amazing on video & you do demystify the macaron experience. I know that you are the pro & I could never come close to your talents :) xo

63 david November 16, 2010 at 4:12 am

What attracted me to your post was the photo! Good work.

64 Jeanne November 16, 2010 at 7:54 am

I have been enlightened. I just might be able to make macarons after watching your tutorial! You’re so professional and the macarons look incredible. Voting now! :)

65 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 5:08 pm

Thanks Jeanne, you should most definitely be able to make macarons! I’ve seen your baking skills in action… no excuses! ;)

66 Lori Lynn November 16, 2010 at 10:54 am

You make it look so easy…I might have to give it a try now!
Good luck too!
LL

67 Magic of Spice November 16, 2010 at 1:54 pm

Excellent Josie…the video is great and the post is beautiful :)

68 Nancy/SpicieFoodie November 16, 2010 at 2:26 pm

Great video! I’ve always wanted to attempt Macarons and your video was so helpful and informative. Best of luck & continued success on the PFB!

69 Reeni November 16, 2010 at 3:26 pm

You did a wonderful job on this! You made making macarons look so easy! I am constantly hearing of people failing and so I have been hesitant to make them. I am fearless now! And inspired!

70 Julie @ Willow Bird Baking November 16, 2010 at 4:29 pm

Love it!! I especially loved the photos interspersed throughout! You did a great job, Josie!

71 Petes November 16, 2010 at 4:47 pm

Amazing job! Looks so good!!

72 Gitte November 16, 2010 at 4:59 pm

I loved the video! French Macarons have been on my to do list for quite some time now and this video has inspired me. Thanks for sharing.

73 Anne November 16, 2010 at 7:45 pm

Great video and beautiful macarons! I just cast my vote for you!

74 Clare @ Mrs Multitasker November 17, 2010 at 5:02 am

Your macarons are simply gorgeous! I’ve voted for you based on your pictures alone… Going to watch the video now =)

75 Sharlene (Wheels and Lollipops) November 17, 2010 at 6:12 am

Josie, you succeeded in making what can be a daunting experience look completely easy. I *may* actually consider giving it a try :) Good luck and you have my vote

76 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 5:10 pm

None of this *may* business Missy! ;) And, thanks so much for your support!

77 Yazmena November 17, 2010 at 8:42 am

Loved this loved this loved this. Thank you!

78 Cristina November 17, 2010 at 10:56 am

Bravo Josie!! This is my favorite video so far and I know I’ll be referring to it over and over again…I can’t wait to start making macarons again! You are the macaron Queen…I’m so proud of you :)

79 Cristina January 6, 2011 at 10:39 pm

Hey Josie: Hope you don’t mind, I’m going to reference this post and your video on my next macaron post. :)

80 Daydreamer Desserts January 7, 2011 at 5:23 am

Not at all… good luck! :)

81 Liren November 17, 2010 at 11:23 am

Josie, this is just wonderful. I still avoid the macaron – as much as I love eating them, I still have not gathered enough courage to try making it at home. Your video is just what I needed to get started!

82 Liana @ femme fraiche November 18, 2010 at 3:47 am

I loved this post because French Macarons always intimidated me! Thanks!!

83 Rich November 18, 2010 at 6:47 am

Okay, I was skeptical. I really was. Consider me (along with several others, it appears) among the enlightened!

84 Debi(Table Talk) November 18, 2010 at 10:17 am

Helpful step-by-step instruction presented very well in your video.
Nice job!

85 sadaf November 18, 2010 at 4:15 pm

OMG you r amaizing…………. I don’t have words to explain your talent. voted

86 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 4:54 pm

Thank you so much! :)

87 Heena @Tiffin Tales November 18, 2010 at 4:34 pm

I’ve never made macarons and am dying to try. Your look perfect and I know where to come for instructions. Vote’s in. Good luck!
P.S. What’s the purpose of the aged egg whites?

88 Heena @Tiffin Tales November 18, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Sorry for the typo. Must have macarons on my brain ; )
P.S. Linked to your site in my latest post.

89 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 4:53 pm

LOL, yeah… I totally understand. They have the same effect on me. Thanks so much for the vote & link Heena!

90 Daydreamer Desserts November 18, 2010 at 5:27 pm

What the aging process does is it removes moisture from the egg whites. Macarons are very sensitive to moisture, if there is too much moisture in the batter they will not rise properly.

91 Susan November 19, 2010 at 10:46 am

Okay, I’m totally inspired! I really want to make these – can you tell me the best resource for the ground almonds?

Best of luck to you!

92 TripleScoop November 23, 2010 at 4:18 pm

That was a great video. I’m going to try and make these Macarons again!

93 Kathy Gori November 23, 2010 at 6:08 pm

This is just brilliant! I have never ever ever tried making macarons as I find them totally intimidating. I feel lucky if I can get oatmeal cookies to come out right..but I’ve always wanted to make them since I love eating them. I’m going to have to give this a try.

94 Joy December 16, 2010 at 2:04 am

Hi, so far your tutorial on how to make macarons have been my guide. One thing I’m unable to make is the consistency of the eggwhites after beating. I can’t get it to a foam up to a consistency like a shaving cream. But so far, 60% of what I’ve made the shells didn’t crack. Any advice?

95 Vanessa January 12, 2011 at 5:17 pm

I love your recipe, super easy and quick to make
So should I change anything, or it is alright like it was.

Thank you so much for sharing this grat recipe!!!!

96 Daydreamer Desserts January 12, 2011 at 7:55 pm

Hi Vanessa,

Thank you so much. I think as long as you live below 5000ft you should be fine without the need to alter the recipe.

Thanks for stopping by,
Josie

97 Vanessa January 13, 2011 at 3:39 am

Thank you for replying, but I made a mistake where I live is around 9000-10000 ft. Does it affect anything?
Thank you so much!!

98 Daydreamer Desserts January 13, 2011 at 6:02 am

Wow, you are pretty high up there, must be beautiful! OK, in this case you are unfortunately going to have to do a little experimenting. I would first suggest you try baking the macarons at 335 degrees F for the first 5-6 minutes then reduce the temperature to 315 for 11-12 minutes.

99 Vanessa January 13, 2011 at 6:40 pm

I will try it, thank you :))

100 Vanessa January 15, 2011 at 7:09 pm

I tried it last night, but it did not turn out right. They are big and flat….. :((
What should I do?

Thank you!

101 nazri March 28, 2011 at 9:34 pm

Awesome stuff that you’re making.. IT definitely easier with the instructional video..you actually make me brave enough to try them out definitely..but..i would just like to know..if i would like to add the colourig to the macaroons..say..blue or green…at which part of the process do i add them? Awesome macarons!!

Regards :)

102 Maureen May 1, 2011 at 7:14 pm

Thanks for making macarons so simple! I’ve never made macarons OR cake pops – I need to catch up with the rest of the world. :)

103 Daydreamer Desserts May 2, 2011 at 8:54 pm

Hi Maureen, thank you for stopping by. Glad you liked the video, let me know if you have any questions. -Josie

104 eera May 10, 2011 at 6:50 am

OMG!!! i did it babe!! my macaroons have FEEEEET!!
I LIKE FREAKING LOVE U ! Lol!!

Eera
all the way frm the little dot of a country, Singapore

105 Daydreamer Desserts May 10, 2011 at 7:02 am

Congratulations Eera! So very happy to hear that, doin’ the Happy Mac dance for you! :D

106 Passion Delight May 13, 2011 at 10:04 am

Great video!! I tried this last night and I did it!! My kids loved it and I was so happy.

107 Myrna May 18, 2011 at 7:11 am

Excellent tutorial! I’ll make an attempt (yet again) to make these ethereal cookies. I realized I wasn’t whipping my egg whites as stiff as you had, which probably explains why……..nevermind=) and your tip for looking for a consistency as thick as a pancake batter is a great visual cue. I’ll let you know if I had success the next go round! Thanks!

108 yvonne May 22, 2011 at 4:42 am

hi, thanks for the video. mine were taken longer time to bake, the tops were slightly brown, but still sticked to the sheet and pretty soft inside. However if I raise the temp, they would crack. Do you have any suggestion? Thanks!

109 Daydreamer Desserts May 22, 2011 at 6:28 pm

Hi Yvonne, thanks for stopping by. As you may already know macarons are quite finicky, there could be a number of things which could be causing the problem. To start off I would suggest if you don’t have one already, place an oven thermometer inside your oven to ensure the temperature you are baking them at is accurate. Size of the pipped macaron will also determine how long they should be baked, however I wouldn’t recommend increasing the temperature, instead just increase baking time. Hope that helps! -Josie

110 Bakingmehungry July 3, 2011 at 2:18 pm

This video was very helpful! Kudos!

111 Faye October 20, 2011 at 4:40 pm

Hi Josie, you definitely have a talent for making Macarons. I’m so jealous. I’m just starting to make them myself and found your video very helpful. I have a question about the baking temp. The video says to preheat oven to 350 but the recipe says 300. Which is correct and does it matter?

Thanks so much!
Faye

112 Daydreamer Desserts October 20, 2011 at 5:00 pm

Hi Faye,

Thank you so much for the compliment. I’m glad you found the video helpful, and yes, oven temp definitely matters so it’s a good thing you asked! The correct temperature is 300F.

Best of luck to you!
Josie

113 Mageline Kelley March 18, 2012 at 2:59 pm

I’m glad the oven temperature was corrected because it’s the first thing that I noticed while watching the video. BTW, the recipe is ALMOST exactly like the original “Demystifying Macarons” by Tartelette. Except for the amount of egg whites. She had 100 grams in her recipe. Yours is only 90 grams. Did you bake yours in double stacked pans? I asked because this is what i was looking for to see what others do when they bake their macarons in low temperatures. Thanks.

114 Daydreamer Desserts March 21, 2012 at 1:36 pm

Hi Mageline, thanks for stopping by. I always bake my macarons on a single baking sheet. -Josie

115 Shannon A April 4, 2012 at 6:35 pm

So happy to have just found your site, and an awesome macaron tutorial! Macarons are on my list of things to learn/do this year. A couple questions: 1)do you ever grind slivered almonds yourself to get the almond flour? 2)do you have to use a kitchen scale? 3)we have a confection oven in our new home (you can turn it off/on to use) and so I’m still trying to get use to how to use it with the correct temp and times for baking. Any suggestions for macarons, or should I not use the convection option for macarons?
Thanks in advance for your help! I appreciate it, and am so glad I found your site! ~Shannon :)

116 Maria M September 13, 2012 at 10:07 am

Josie me encanto tu video. Está clarísimo. Tengo una pregunta, por que me quedan huecos los macarons? He hecho tu receta varias veces y quedan bellos, con un buen pie pero huecos? he probado variando la temp, mi horno es de conveccion profesional. Calienta muchisimo por lo q los hago a 130 C (mas alto salen con un tono marron) y he probado dejandolos 15 -18 min pero igual: Huecos!!! Alguna sugerencia? Gracias